1. Is responsible for attending all Committee on Programming and Procedure meetings, as a voting member of the Committee.
2. Is responsible for representing the interests of Council to the committee and the interests of the committee to the Council.
3. Will be a member of the Curriculum Committee.
4. Is responsible for establishing a working relationship with the Principal and the Dean of Students on committee issues.
5. Is responsible for keeping the student body current on Committee on Programming and Procedure issues through the school paper.
6. Is responsible for representing the interests of all of Council during Committee on Programming and Procedure meetings, regardless of their constituency as a voting member of Council.
7. Presides over meetings in the absence of the above officers.