Agenda 5.11.16, Minutes 5.4.16
Post date: May 10, 2016 10:58:55 PM
Council Minutes 5.4.16
“Don’t be afraid to change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something better.”
- Approval of Minutes
- Mod: Mr. Campbell is in favor of the gender motion as a whole.
- A-Mod: Community Reps have mostly gotten in touch with Mr. Campbell. Please do so if you are interested in joining as a community rep. Please keep committee attendance.
- Secretary: Staff Alternate can vote. All of the attendance is updated online.
- OEC: We have been working to clean up the bylaws. Elections are on May 6. Posters need to be off the wall by 4 pm on election day.
- Curric: Finalized language of Homework Communication motion.
- Admin: Skip Bean Nominations
- SA: Finished writing budgets. Waiting on money. Still.
- RJ: Bringing a motion today.
- Bylaw Notification
- Co-Curricular Budget Transfer
- “I move to transfer all remaining co-curricular funds into the council funds.”
- We do this every year. It will be $3,604.00.
- Motion Passes
- Tom Hanlon Cup Nominations and Voting
- Winner will be presented at Underclassmen Awards Ceremony