Agenda 5.23.18 / Minutes 5.16.18
Post date: May 24, 2018 1:31:14 AM
- Approval of Minutes
- Alternate Elections
- Presentation of 2018-2019 Budget Spreadsheet (Co-Curricular)
- Committee Sign-Ups
- Bylaw Notification- Assistant Secretary Position
- Notes and New Business
Council Minutes 05.16.18
“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way!” -Dr. Seuss
1. Approval of Minutes
- Mod: Leadership speeches today! All members of Old and New Council (including alternates) can vote for Leadership voting.
- A-Mod: Committees will be created by New Council once new Leadership is established. New committees should elect chairs before end of school year.
- Treasurer: Council Fund=$6240.90. Co-curricular Fund=$3420.25.
- Secretary: Sophomore alternate can vote. Fill out evaluation forms for Council performance and Council Exec. Turn in to Leadership/box in Main Office.
- OEC: Talked about elections for next year.
- SL: Finished drafting letter to school board. General manager of cafe services wants to meet with SL and talk about survey results.
- CPP: Passed motion about field trips and getting together at the end of semester 1 to look at field trips for semester 2 so not as many overlaps. Includes in-class field trips such as guest speakers. Talked about implementing block schedule two times a quarter only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Wanted Council members to talk about block schedule idea in Common Grounds.
3. Leadership Elections
- Moderator: Colm Seigne
- Assistance Moderator: Romaney Granizo-Mackenzie
- Treasurers: Tessa Stewart, Dory Psomas
- Secretary: Iroha Shirai
- Dresden School Board Representative: Oliver Minshall
- Public Relations Person: Leila Trummel
4. Meeting Adjourns