Dresden School Board Representative
The Dresden School Board Representative's specific duties as defined in the Council Bylaws are:
1. Is responsible for attending all Dresden School Board meetings, as a non-voting member of the Board.
2. Is responsible for representing the interests of Council to the board and the interests of the Board to the Council.
3. Will be a member of the Curriculum Committee.
4. Is responsible for establishing a working relationship with the Chair of the board and the Superintendent of Schools on Board issues.
5. Is responsible for keeping the student body current on Board issues through the school paper.
6. Presides over meetings in the absence of [the Moderator, the Assistant Moderator, the Treasurer, and the Secretary].