The Treasurer's specific duties as defined in the Council Bylaws are:
1. Is responsible for accurate accounting of all Council funds
2. Is responsible for tracking and payment of Council appropriations.
3. Is a member of the Student Activities Committee and is responsible for organizing and presenting the recommended SAC budget to the Council.
4. Is responsible for fund-raising activities and their organization.
5. Is the only one with the authority to sign and process Council purchases.
6. Is responsible for ongoing and complete communication with the Financial Secretary of Hanover High School.
7. Presides over meetings in the absence of [the Moderator and the Assistant Moderator].