1. Takes, distributes, and posts minutes of each meeting on the Council bulletin board and on the Council website.
2. Is responsible for posting a complete list of passed and failed motions for the current school year.
3. Is responsible for handling the Council’s correspondence and maintaining records of it.
4. Will be a member of the Organizational Engineering Committee.
5. Is responsible for maintaining a complete file of minutes in the school library and in the main office.
6. Is responsible for maintaining a complete attendance record of all Council members.
7. Presides over meetings in the absence of [the Moderator, Assistant Moderator, and Treasurer].
8. To post committee and council attendance on the Council bulletin board three weeks prior to elections.